Our company is quality conscious, prospering and interested to calibrate instruments for ISO 9000 QMS requirements, energy saving, safety, process control and monitoring, maintaining Quality of products/process, customer requirements, third party audit requirements etc.
Sam Calibration Lab is providing Calibration, Validation, Temperature Mapping, HVAC Validation, Instrument Repairing & Servicing, facility to their esteem customer as per the customer’s requirement to have valid NABL ACCREDITATION certification & services within stipulated time and competitive cost.
SAM CALIBRATION LAB is an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (NABL ACCREDITED LAB) Certified multi-disciplinary Company located in Vapi
- SAM CALIBRATION LAB has vast scope for Calibration, Validation, Temperature mapping, HVAC Validation in different areas like Temperature, Electrical Dimensional, Mass, Time, Noise, Air-Flow, Light & Process control Instruments.
- The infrastructure in terms of dust free, vibration proof, properly illuminated, temperature and humidity controlled environment in our laboratory with sophisticated master equipment’s, and trained staff manpower give you high level of reliability and confidence.
- Calibration is conducted in controlled Environment condition as per NABL procedure to achieve accuracy in calibration.
- We Provide On-Site Calibration, Validation, Temperature mapping, HVAC Validation facility, and also make annual Contracts.
- We provide Reports (certificate) with attached true copy of our masters having National/International traceability.
- Our Calibration, Validation, Temperature mapping, HVAC Validation reports are acceptable to all ISO 9000 certifying bodies, multinational companies and govt. tender requirements.
- We are having reputation in the market for quick delivery, reliability and cheaper rate. Quick response time and delivery as per client requirements.
Sam Calibration Lab is committed to their customers for,
- Continually improving the effectiveness of management system by following good laboratory practices.
- Consistent quality of calibration services within stipulated time at competitive cost.
- Ensuring satisfactory Calibration, Validation Temperature mapping, HVAC Validation solutions.
- Improving skills of employees by imparting adequate training.
- Assisting to resolve their queries with the help of dedicated staff & adequate equipments with respect to requirement of ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- To maintain & comply the system as per ISO / IEC 17025:2005 requirement.
- To motivate staff to perform effectively & efficiently by providing training.
- To upgrade & improve technical capabilities as per the requirement of the customer.
- To follow good lab practices & transparencies in the services